Friday, March 21, 2014

Monday March 10, 2014 - The Process of Becoming...

So I had to tell you about how much I love you and appreciate that sometimes we seem to be on the same brain wave, even across all the many miles.
I decided two transfers ago to start naming my transfers according to what my goals were, or what I wanted to accomplish....
Two weeks ago, I named this transfer ¨The Process of BECOMING...¨
Really I´ve wanted to focus more on what the mission is helping me to change, who it is helping me to become.
I´ve felt such a difference as I´ve focused more on turning my will over to the Lord, trusting in His plan, and allowing his power to work for good in my life. I still have a LONG way to go. I realize that more every day. But i´m grateful that he knows me and my needs, and that he considers me worthy of the trials, the ¨shaping¨, the ¨changing¨ and ¨molding¨, that he´s giving me. Every day it´s more and more. Physically, spiritually, emotionally. my strength and willingness are challenged every day. But I know he knows what he wants from me, who he knows I can be, and that he´s doing everything to get me there.
Thank you for your love, support, and for your prayers, wisdom and strength that I receive from you all each week.
Every night when I count my blessings, you all are always at the top of my list.
I love you,
xoxox C

No comments:

Post a Comment