Friday, March 21, 2014

Monday March 3, 2014 - Love, Courtney

I have to say that my heart broke a little bit as I read Davis´words. But then at the same time, I was so overwhelmed with love and a sense of peace at his words. This week I´ve been thinking about him A LOT. one of those subconscious connection things I think. And I was nervous to hear the news, but he is incredible. The greatest source of maturity, faith, hope, and perseverance that I have known. It´s times like these that make being far extremely difficult. And I miss you so much more than you even know. But I´m grateful for the knowledge I have that the Lord loves us. That he has our family in mind, and that you are all so carefully placed in His care while I´m here. I hope that you all know of the prayers I say for you, of the gratitude I have for THIS family that my Heavenly Father gave me. ¨We may not have it all together....but together we DEFINITELY have it all.¨ Here´s to moving forward with faith. Trusting in the Lord. And holding onto the love and unity that have kept us close these last 4 years.
I love you all so much! 
xoxo C


No comments:

Post a Comment