Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013-Remembering Grandpa Cox

dsc_3983

Oh, family. My heart goes out to all of you. I had a dream about grandpa earlier this past week, and just finished a hand-written letter to him actually on the 20th. 
He will be so dearly missed by all of us. It pains me that I can´t be there to hug and cry with all of you. But honestly I am so grateful for the plan of salvation. The knowledge that he is now pain free and happy with our Heavenly Father. 
This week I was thinking about what a great legacy he is going to leave behind. That always genuine and so soft-spoken strong man. Even in the years of ¨fading¨, I could always feel of his love for each and every one of us, and was always so inspired by his patience, and his ability to ¨calm the crowds¨. 
He was a fighter, and I know that these last few years that he stuck around were really to help each and every one of us to treasure life´s moments. I know that he taught each of the members of our family something profound and Christlike, especially in these last few years of coming together to help him to feel comfortable and loved until the end.
I´m so grateful for the knowledge that our family is eternal, and that Grandpa is now joining the forces of guardian angels to watch over, guide, and encourage us. 
I love you all so much. Thank you for this picture. Give everyone my love and my hugs. Most especially Grandma. Tell her that there is a letter en-route from San Juan. 
All my love. xoxo Court

No comments:

Post a Comment