Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 11, 2014 - PHOTOS




*argentine garbage truck

*hermana goates used some pictures from the church manuals in her presentation, and I looked up and said ¨Hey! That{s my dad and davis!!¨You´re famous guys! 

*even across the world mom I still got had that same freak eye infection. i bonded with you in my no make up days.

*Hermana Leguiza made me GLUTEN FREE EMPANADAS! It was like Christmas!! 


*Mauricio! (from Dorrego, remember him??) He got baptized 3 weeks ago back when I went to Mendoza for consejo! 

*Hermanitas!!! 

*TTTB aka. TUP-TOWN TRIBUTE BAND

we decided last minute to do a musical number for the baptism... ¨más cerca Dios de ti¨( nearer my God to thee) and after practicing once, it sounded AMAZING. so we performed at the baptism and then in church yesterday. We decided to release an album next summer when we´re all back from the mission.

*CIAO ¨compi¨

*zone hermanitas

*Berengenas!!


*uno with the hermanitas on pday

*farewell lunch with familia Ríos y Leguiza



No comments:

Post a Comment