Friday, August 29, 2014

August 19, 2014 - Photos


ASADO and camping!! 
that´s a lOT of Carne! 

Hermanita Vargas, de LIMA, Perú
I literally could fit her in my pocket!! 

gorgeous day for a little stadium fútbol. we survived the ¨winter¨and SPRING IS HERE!!!  
she literally could fit in my pocket!!  
CAMPING anyone?!? 
Add caption

Facundo y Lucas!! back in Tunuyán!!
PART of the MTC group at transfers... this was our last time seeing E. Varney
 

ha. With hermana Landeo in Tunuyán she wanted a picture of my ¨planet sized¨ GLUTEN FREE maizena. The thing weighed like 1/4 kilo. SOOOO worth it!  
FAMILIA CONTADOR. my first ¨family¨ here in Tunuyán. 
Giulian ALWAYS with that face! 
 
in other HAPPY news.
Talked with familia SESMA. 
THEY HAVE THEIR TEMPLE DATE
they will be sealed in the Chile temple on December 15. One year and ONE DAY after their baptism!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment