Tuesday, May 20, 2014

April 21, 2014 - Photos



* ¨¿quién es tu superheroe?¨


lesson for the kiddos that are obsessed with superheroes... 
talking about the greatest of them all...JESUCRISTO.
* Camila y sofía




I have to tell you that we all thought the strangest things that I could eat were found in the Philippines....
welp...
there´s a lady in our ward from Peru...and the other day we were eating big bowls of soup at her house
I was avoiding the meat because it looked too much like brain... then, after i´d eaten a good portion of hit, my spoon hit something else....
I uncovered it and.... excuse my vulgarity.... i found.... the very large part of a male cow....
it was a little bit much... and suddenly I found myself very full.

hahhaah just a laugh. It wasn´t funny then, but everyone in the mission has agreed that I win the award for the worst ¨food¨ever given to a missionary.

love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment